FiFa-PhotoShop.FoRuMz.Ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

FiFa-PhotoShop.FoRuMz.Ro

Totul despre Photoshop Counter Strike Fifa Ucl

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Tutorial Userbar

In jos 
AutorMesaj
FMGustas
Administrator
Administrator
FMGustas

Numarul mesajelor : 619
Varsta : 29
Localizare : GaLaTi
Joburi/Distractii : Counter Strike :X
Stare de spirit : Buna
STEAM : Nu...numi permit=))
Avertismente :
Tutorial Userbar Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tutorial Userbar Right_bar_bleue

Concursuri Castigate :

SOTW :

Tutorial Userbar Empty
MesajSubiect: Tutorial Userbar   Tutorial Userbar EmptyMar Ian 06, 2009 10:37 am

How to make userbar like this:
Tutorial Userbar 0510

1.Make a new document, 350×19 (you can do 350×20 if you want), transparent background
Tutorial Userbar 0610

2.It should look like this
Tutorial Userbar 0710

3.Now, get the image you want incorporated into your userbar. I am using this CS3 logo, but i need each part, ie the logo and the CS3 text separate, so i copy them separately.
Tutorial Userbar 0810

4.then you can user either the marquee tool to select the part you want and copy paste into the userbar .psd
Tutorial Userbar 1010

5.Now Free Transform (ctrl+T) the image till it fits enoguh so you can see what it is, how much depends on you
Tutorial Userbar 1110

6.Create a new layer, under the image layer, and use the gradient tool on it, the foreground and background colours determine the gradient colours. Alternatively, you can load some gradients prebuilt into photoshop, by loading them.
Tutorial Userbar 1210

7.Resize the CS3 text as well:
Tutorial Userbar 1310

8.To add the stroke, add a new layer above all the others, press ctrl+a to select all and go edit>stroke. Make it 1px, inside, and black.

Add a blending effect by right clicking on the logo layer and going to blending options>Outer glow. Change the colour of it accordingly.
Tutorial Userbar 1410

9.Add the text, Visitor TT2 BRK, size 13, no anti-aliasing. go to the blending options of the text layer and add a black stroke of 1px, outside.
Tutorial Userbar 1510

Fontul VISITOR il puteti downloada de Aici!.
Dai download PC / MAC OS X ..... si gata ... Fontul il puneti in C:/Windows/fonts

10.n optional extra step before you save is to make it a 3D way, the way i make all my userbars.

To do this, select the background and use the style ‘Flat Rounded Normal’ on it . this should show up normally when you make a gradient as a background for the userbar, but if you use an image, do this:

1. Select the image background layer
2. Ctrl+a, ctrl+c, then ctrl+v
3. Apply style ‘Flat Rounded Normal’

This is because the whole image doesn’t lie inside the canvas, the effects aren’t visible.
Tutorial Userbar 1810

Note: If the style isn’t in the selection list, load it, it should be in the standard set of styles given on a fresh install of Photoshop, under the Program Files>Adobe>Adobe Photoshop CS2>Presets>Styles.

Your userbar should now look like this, notice the bevelled 3D looking background? I have changed the blending to lighten for the CS3 written logo to make it work with the background.

Tutorial Userbar 1910

good look
Sus In jos
https://fifa-photoshop.forumgratuit.ro

Tutorial Userbar
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Steve vai tutorial[Sing Tutorial]
» Tutorial defragmare PC
» [TUTORIAL]Edd Edd'n Eddy
» Tutorial Adrian Mutu
» Tutorial Anti-Lag Prin Smoke

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
FiFa-PhotoShop.FoRuMz.Ro :: • ADOBE PHOTOSHOP • :: Tutoriale :: Tutoriale Photoshop-
Mergi direct la: